Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Deathwing.

First, I admit I'm not too fond of Dark Angels.  They just don't really do it for me.  Some of their models are cool, but the fluff and dresses...just leave me dry.  But what I've always wanted to field?  A Deathwing army.  Now this may be because I like the idea of 20 guys going against an army and having a chance at winning, or because having a 20 strong army is the only way I'll have a fully painted one.  Either way, the Deathwing is an awesome idea.

Now, however, I have a quandary.  I love the rules for Logan Grimnar, and have no issues with fielding a Wolfwing.  Grey Knights can also run all terminators if they want.  Either way I'd be using a DIY chapter, but these would play very differently. 

I think what I'll do is hack up a list for each one, and then put the models together to do both, sharing the ones I can.  I -think- that would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment